Why you need Earthquake Insurance for Home or Business
Talk to an earthquake agent today at 801-599-8286 during office hours.
Flood and landslide insurance now available.
Flood and Landslide Insurance also available
See current earthquake activity at Live Rapid Earthquake Viewer. Enter station view code "dug"
- 1. Homeowners insurance does not include earthquake insurance
- 2. Inexpensive - Starting at only $14 per month per $100,000 of coverage.
- 3. We specialize in older solid brick homes and all frame homes.
- 4. Protect the equity in your house.
- 5. A small earthquake may cause your house to shift; as a result your house may be condemned. This could cause a total loss, yet you still owe the mortgage company.
- 6. May save you from going into bankruptcy if losses occur.
- 7. Utah is overdue for a large earthquake.
- 8. An earthquake could set your house on fire or be flooded by broken pipes.
- 9. Protect your personal property.
- 10. Stand alone policies available.
- 11. Commercial policies available, any size.
Earthquake Insurance Tip's
- 1. Raise your homeowners deductible to $1000 to $2500 to help offset cost of earthquake insurance
- 2. Can easily be added into your house payment / escrow.
- 3. Ask agent about auto/home discount. Central alarm, sprinklers, non smoker, new home, 50 plus, renovation discount, household credits.
- 4. Don't take a chance on your biggest investment.
- 5. Multiple deductibles available, 5%, 10%, 15%, and 20% available
Estimate for Frame or Brick Veneer Home
|Dwelling Amount||Estimated Cost per month|
|$100,000||$17 per month||Get a Quote|
|$250,000||$37 per month||Get a Quote|
|$500,00||$70 per month||Get a Quote|
|$1,000,000||$137 per month||Get a Quote|