Why You Need Earthquake Insurance for Your Home and Business
It’s not a matter of “IF”, it’s when!
- Homeowners insurance does not include earthquake insurance
- Inexpensive – Starting at only $14 per month per $100,000 of coverage.
- We specialize in older solid brick homes and all frame homes.
- Protect the equity in your house.
- A small earthquake may cause your house to shift; as a result your house may be condemned. This could cause a total loss, yet you still owe the mortgage company.
- May save you from going into bankruptcy if losses occur.
- Utah is overdue for a large earthquake.
- An earthquake could set your house on fire or be flooded by broken pipes.
- Protect your personal property.
- Stand alone policies available.
- Commercial policies available, any size.
Talk to an earthquake agent today directly at 801-839-7744 during office hours.
Earthquake Insurance Tip’s
- Raise your homeowners deductible to $1000 to 2500 to help offset cost of earthquake insurance
- Can easily be added into your house payment / escrow.
- Ask agent about auto/home discount. Central alarm, sprinklers, non smoker, new home, 50 plus, renovation discount, household credits.
- Don’t take a chance on your biggest investment.
- Multiple deductibles available, 5%, 10%, 15%, and 20% available
USGS Shake Map (3/19/20)
5.7 magnitude shake hits Utah (3/18/20)
Flood and Landslide Insurance also available
Estimate for Frame or Brick Veneer Home
|Dwelling Amount||Estimate Cost per month|